Page 1 of 2
I guess there's more than one way to skin a skink. (Pics)
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:19 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
LOL Quigs just shed head to toe in 15 min flat, all shed is gone.
Comparison Shot.
Almost the entire head.
Even the ear bags.
I'm done posing now Ma pick me up.
Check out that red belly.
I know I'm so studly.
That's all folks see ya next shed.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:45 pm
by Fatal_S
Wow, Quigs is a Stud! He looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the way his scales looks, and his colors are amazing. Sexy skink.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm
by LittleFoot
Wow, does he always have great sheds like that? It takes LittleFoot some time to get rid of everything. He is definately the man in those pics.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:41 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
He's shed 4 times since I've had him and each shed has gotten progressivly closer to this at first it was all patchy and he took a week and a half to get it all off then 4 days then 2 this time he started flaking areound his nose at about 5:45-5:50 I gave him a little mist and came back at 6 and he was just picking the last few bits off his back foot with his mouth. The shed was balled up in a corner. I checked him over and every last bit was gone not a scale on him. though he was testy and grumpy the last 3 days running so I knew it was coming up
I thought wow I gotta tell the guys this.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:51 pm
by russman
Daaaaang, he is one attractive skink. The envy is almost unbearable!
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:04 pm
by evil pixie
Wow, that is amazing!

My skink Blue, I swear he sheds each individual scale off at a time, I never get a piece more than 10 scales large.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:56 pm
by Zach
Whoa, terrific shot....! I love that first one.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:18 pm
by KyleWeiss
Great shed pictures. You now have a nice skink skin... rug... coffee coaster... uh bookmark...
KW
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:56 pm
by mewzic-7123
show ur friends and say u went hunting!

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:25 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
KyleWeiss wrote:Great shed pictures. You now have a nice skink skin... rug... coffee coaster... uh bookmark...

KW
I think I might put it in the baby book I'll never get around to.
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 am
by Funda
Wow! the shed looks good. You should frame it!
Great pictures btw!

f.C
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:18 am
by Leigh
What a result , I love the his dark banding, more so when fresh
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:05 am
by mom22wins
What a pretty boy! He looks so happy and healthy! You must be so proud.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
MY DAUGHTER JUST ATE THAT SHED!
She climbed up on a shelf, grabbed it and ate most of it before I could get it.
4 year olds, what the heck!
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 pm
by russman
Eww.. I can't imagine eating a lizard's shed. Maybe if you crunched it up and put it in your cereal.
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:56 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
russman wrote:Eww.. I can't imagine eating a lizard's shed. Maybe if you crunched it up and put it in your cereal.
I would imagine it would taste a bit like dried lizard, no I'm not gonna taste it and find out.

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:57 pm
by Dragontears
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:01 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
Dragontears wrote::shock:
LOL yeah that's kinda what I looked like when I saw it too.
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:27 pm
by Jenn

I love little kids!!!!
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:09 pm
by PICJESS
Handsome Handsome Quigs! I'm jealous

Keep the pics coming!