Page 1 of 1
2+1 = 3!!! New arrivals rock!
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:51 am
by Zbiz
Well, yesterday morning I opened a box shipped from Andrew containing 2 more beautiful baby northerns! My life seems to get better everytime I open one of his boxes. So my 1 skink has turned to 3. They are now Dubbed "The Little Skinkers". I cant wait till 2 years when this breeding project comes of age. Yay for the future! I'll post picks of the brood ASAP!
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:00 am
by mom22wins
Very cool! Are you housing them in seperate enclosures? Or does that come later?
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 am
by Zbiz
They are all in seperate enclosures.
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 am
by Fatal_S
You're sooo lucky. I'm dying waiting to get home so I can get my babies. Which ones on his site are yours? I'll have to go check his site to see if the rest of the baby pics are up. Post pics of your babies soon!
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:57 am
by Zbiz
OK heres the babys, I have a Martha and Ezra, a Dana and Milt and a Maurine and Charlie. It's quite a group

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:25 pm
by Zach
Yeah!

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:31 pm
by Funda
Oh wicked... 3 baby blueys!
You must feel so excited!!

f.C
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 am
by Leigh
Rub it in why dont you, J for joking, you must be wetting yourself with excitement
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:23 am
by Dragontears
are there supposed to be pictures....I don't see any.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:11 pm
by DeadEye
Hey holding back pics of baby northerns > tease <

How much of a buzz is it when you open the box and get theses new cute faces .Love a pic
good for you mine tried the attack mode when i opened up the enclosure . They still go up to mum for a nuzzle

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:09 pm
by Jenn
Dragontears wrote:are there supposed to be pictures....I don't see any.

Oh good! I tought I was the only one missing them.
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:56 am
by Zach
I want to see your finished avatar.