Page 1 of 1

Pics of our new bluey

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:11 pm
by johnbort2
Hello all,
I have been lurking some, doing research before we got our new BTS. We got him/her from Donna at captivebred.com She was very helpful and we are very happy with him. I got a couple pics of him today..we had him outside to get some rays and some handling time in. I won't be feeding him worms all the time, but we are going fishing in the morning so I thought I would see if he would like them. This is for my son, he named him/her "Shiloh", which would be good for a boy or girl..but the full name is "Shiloh Incredible Hulk"...He's almost 5, so that is how he things..lol. Here he is:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Anyway, even my live likes him, so we are all happy. I am usually a snake guy, I breed ball pythons and colubrids, but he is really neat.
John Bortel

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:17 pm
by SkinkysMom
:love: What a beautiful baby!

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:23 pm
by LittleFoot
awwwww cutie pie, even with a worm hanging out of his mouth. :love:

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:26 pm
by Jenn
They are both little cutie pies!!!! My guys all love earthworms. I pick them up every once in a while for a treat.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:46 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Great pics, and tongue shots to be envious of! Your boy looks really comfortable handling him, maybe he'll be the next Steve Irwin, having all these reptiles around him!

Oh, and :btsnet2:
This is a great place for information, fun, and friends, and everybodys experience is valued here!! (I haven't tried earthworms for my bluey yet! :D )

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:00 pm
by Funda
He is a cute bluey isnt he! :love:
Love his dark tongue :lol:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:10 am
by Leigh
Nice skinky you have mate ,what an angular head, looks very alert,keep the great photos coming

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:52 am
by DeadEye
Yere ripper mate looks so new its like hand made
does have a sharp eye .
nice thanks :wink: lol Liegh your avatar the tongue is massive .. nice shot :shock:

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:50 am
by johnbort2
yea, we really think he is geat. My son had him outside for about 2 hours today. Shiloh really loved the sun!

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:53 pm
by Dex
Great pic's :) he's a cutie :love:

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:46 am
by Zach
johnbort2 wrote:yea, we really think he is geat. My son had him outside for about 2 hours today. Shiloh really loved the sun!




That's awesome!

kids and blueys

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:32 pm
by aggiegirl
I have kids and blueys in my house as well. They are a great combination! Your son will have a blast with Shiloh! Keep up with the pictures! They are both adorable! 8)

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:44 am
by Zach
:lol: That first picture is so funny.