Page 1 of 1

RINGO ARIVED!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:02 am
by bluecheezytree
i am so happy!!!! he is such a cutie!! were were thinking of names and we have: girl- Buttercup boy- Aristotle


We think its a girl... so its BUTTERCUP! yay!!

I will post pics when she comes out!!

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:18 am
by bluecheezytree
also, he/she is SAFE and SOUND!! healthy little baby! :bday: PARTY!!

When i opened his little bag full of yarn thing, he blinked at me!! YAY!!

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:28 am
by Jenn
:spot: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :spot:

I can't wait to see the pictures.

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:51 am
by russman
I argued with myself whether to get Bo or Ringo.. in the end I chose Bo only because of his cute little bowtie nose.. but I think Ringo is absolutely gorgeous.

I would love to see pictures of him/her growing up!

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:13 am
by Marie
Everybody is getting new skinks! Congrats. Although, you are making me jealous. :)

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 am
by bluecheezytree
I actually think we are gonna keep the name ringo!!!!!! He is a button!

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:55 am
by mom22wins
When i opened his little bag full of yarn thing, he blinked at me!! YAY!!


How adorable! :ohyes:

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:24 pm
by Zach
Alright! :ohyes:

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:42 pm
by JWSR
You got a pretty one Ariel! :D Like Russ, I also was seriously thinking about Ringo when I was choosing.

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:46 pm
by bluecheezytree
He just slept for like, an hour on my chest in my bed with me!!! aggjhhh! cuteness!! He was like, TAKE ME OUTTA HERE!! so i did. and then he fell asleep. :love: he is a button

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:24 pm
by MartinsPerson
Marie wrote:Everybody is getting new skinks! Congrats. Although, you are making me jealous. :)


Funny, I see lots of available babies on the sales page......what's stopping you?

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:41 pm
by Lisa
Keep Ringo, it means you have to get three more then (John, Paul and George) :lol:

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:51 pm
by Zach
MartinsPerson wrote:
Marie wrote:Everybody is getting new skinks! Congrats. Although, you are making me jealous. :)


Funny, I see lots of available babies on the sales page......what's stopping you?



:deal:

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:07 am
by Marie
:lalala:

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:16 pm
by bluecheezytree
Marie wrote::lalala:



:blah: well blah blah blah back!! lol :D

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:37 pm
by Jenn
I'll take a new baby if someone else wants to pay for him, the shipping and his grown up cage!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:52 am
by Dragontears
Jenn wrote:I'll take a new baby if someone else wants to pay for him, the shipping and his grown up cage!!!


I'll get right on that...as soon as I win the Powerball!

So, we're on page two now....where's the Ringo pics?

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:23 am
by KyleWeiss
"Buttercup," is a rad name. I was a fan of that particular Powerpuff Girl. :)

KW

pictures

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:27 am
by aggiegirl
Where are the pictures???? It is so cruel to tell us how cute and not include pictures!!! We are waiting! And congrats!!!!

Re: pictures

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:53 pm
by Zach
aggiegirl wrote:Where are the pictures???? It is so cruel to tell us how cute and not include pictures!!! We are waiting! And congrats!!!!




Agreed!!