daytona show?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
AndrewSeike
Sunset Skinks
Sunset Skinks
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:11 pm
Country:
Location: California
Contact:

daytona show?

Postby AndrewSeike » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

Long time no see! I was wondering if anyone had any great stories or pictures from the Daytona show (or any show for that matter)?

I heard that there was a pair of Centrals, a blotched and some shinglebacks there.

Anyone get some pics of them?

How did everything go Ray? I have to call you!

Andrew
http://www.bluetongueskinks.com with New Blue Tongue Skink Forum

Breeding and living with skinks since '88
Currently working with many representatives of the following Tiliqua:

scincoides.scincoides
scincoides.intermedia
scincoides.chimaerea
nigrolutea - alpine form
multifasciata
gigas.gigas
gigas.evanescens
gigas.keyensis
sp - Irian Jaya
User avatar
Reptscue
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:56 pm
Country:
Location: SW FL

Postby Reptscue » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:56 pm

I have to admit... I saw one Centralian and a Shingle and failed to get pictures. :oops:
If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing!
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:03 pm

How much was the shingle going for, out of curiosity?
User avatar
Reptscue
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:56 pm
Country:
Location: SW FL

Postby Reptscue » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:48 pm

One was over $4,000 the other over $3,000 which was which? Sorry, I don't remember.
If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing!
User avatar
Drew
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
Country:
Location: Philippines

Postby Drew » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm

wow! pretty expensive!
** true blooded Filipino herper!!! **
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:32 pm

One day I'll have the money to buy those ^.^
User avatar
Jenn
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
Country:
Location: CT

Postby Jenn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Someday Zach is going to win the Lottery and then he'll buy me one!
1.0 Northerns Christopher

:blueyprint:
User avatar
Kioka
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:35 pm
Country:
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada

Postby Kioka » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 am

Wow. Unless those are breeding pairs... I think I would buy a zillion Easterns and Northerns.
I have been denied of reptiles for 20 years, and I am busting out of the Parental Asylum!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:14 am

Jenn wrote:Someday Zach is going to win the Lottery and then he'll buy me one!



It's a promise. :cool:

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
AndrewSeike
Sunset Skinks
Sunset Skinks
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:11 pm
Country:
Location: California
Contact:

Postby AndrewSeike » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:56 am

I've gotten updates on the skinks at the show that were of great interest.

Multifasciata for about 5 grand - I already spoke to the current seller/owner
Nigrolutea sold - I already spoke to the new owner
konowi - Ivan's old animal - not in the greatest of health - forgot info. lol.

Andrew
http://www.bluetongueskinks.com with New Blue Tongue Skink Forum



Breeding and living with skinks since '88

Currently working with many representatives of the following Tiliqua:



scincoides.scincoides

scincoides.intermedia

scincoides.chimaerea

nigrolutea - alpine form

multifasciata

gigas.gigas

gigas.evanescens

gigas.keyensis

sp - Irian Jaya
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm

What happened to the Konowi?

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
AndrewSeike
Sunset Skinks
Sunset Skinks
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:11 pm
Country:
Location: California
Contact:

Postby AndrewSeike » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:34 pm

Hi Zach,

I don't remember. If I find out I'll let you know.
http://www.bluetongueskinks.com with New Blue Tongue Skink Forum



Breeding and living with skinks since '88

Currently working with many representatives of the following Tiliqua:



scincoides.scincoides

scincoides.intermedia

scincoides.chimaerea

nigrolutea - alpine form

multifasciata

gigas.gigas

gigas.evanescens

gigas.keyensis

sp - Irian Jaya

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 237 guests