Page 1 of 1

daytona show?

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:01 pm
by AndrewSeike
Hi Everyone,

Long time no see! I was wondering if anyone had any great stories or pictures from the Daytona show (or any show for that matter)?

I heard that there was a pair of Centrals, a blotched and some shinglebacks there.

Anyone get some pics of them?

How did everything go Ray? I have to call you!

Andrew

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:56 pm
by Reptscue
I have to admit... I saw one Centralian and a Shingle and failed to get pictures. :oops:

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:03 pm
by SailleSkinklover
How much was the shingle going for, out of curiosity?

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:48 pm
by Reptscue
One was over $4,000 the other over $3,000 which was which? Sorry, I don't remember.

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm
by Drew
wow! pretty expensive!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:32 pm
by Fatal_S
One day I'll have the money to buy those ^.^

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 pm
by Jenn
Someday Zach is going to win the Lottery and then he'll buy me one!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 am
by Kioka
Wow. Unless those are breeding pairs... I think I would buy a zillion Easterns and Northerns.

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:14 am
by Zach
Jenn wrote:Someday Zach is going to win the Lottery and then he'll buy me one!



It's a promise. :cool:

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:56 am
by AndrewSeike
I've gotten updates on the skinks at the show that were of great interest.

Multifasciata for about 5 grand - I already spoke to the current seller/owner
Nigrolutea sold - I already spoke to the new owner
konowi - Ivan's old animal - not in the greatest of health - forgot info. lol.

Andrew

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm
by Zach
What happened to the Konowi?

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:34 pm
by AndrewSeike
Hi Zach,

I don't remember. If I find out I'll let you know.