Page 1 of 1
In this Corner!
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:58 pm
by Jenn
weighing in at 744 grams and with a length of 23 inches is...
SPIKE!!!
With 8 skinks, cage cleaning can take a while. Last night I got Frankie and Spike's cages done.
Mom, what are you doing? I was trying to sleep!
Why is that thing looking at me? I'm not a zoo exhibit!
I know. I know. I'm just too cute!
Checking out the clean cage.
Bum Shot! You know if you were a skink, you'd be checking me out!
You did good, Mom!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:01 pm
by Drew
great shots and pretty setup Jenn!
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:00 am
by Funda
Spike is lovely
Great pictures and also great set ups!

f.C
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:45 am
by Jenn
Poor Spike! He's feeling very unloved becaue Frankie has gotten more comments then he has.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:02 am
by LittleFoot
Your tank setups are my favorites...makes LittleFoot's seem very bland. I love that last photo, he looks like a cute little puppy dog waiting to be picked up and patted on the head.
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:48 am
by KyleWeiss
I still can't believe your skinks don't constantly pop up and over the side of that multi-colored playpen. I got Rollie the version that's six inches higher and he STILL gets out, and it's two inches taller than he is long!

Silly Rollie.
KW
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:50 am
by mewzic-7123
i also like ur tank setup it looks great, and very complex
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:11 pm
by JWSR
Great pics Jenn, as usual!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:33 pm
by Jenn
KyleWeiss wrote:I still can't believe your skinks don't constantly pop up and over the side of that multi-colored playpen. I got Rollie the version that's six inches higher and he STILL gets out, and it's two inches taller than he is long!

Silly Rollie.
KW
They can if they want. Some of my skinks try harder then others. I cleaned Frankie and Spike's cages at night and woke them both up. They weren't really awake enough to try escaping. The bunch of cats hanging around the outside might have had something to do with them staying in as well!
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:50 pm
by eloc
Love your setups....thanks for the inspiration!!
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 pm
by Dragontears
adorable!
...still waiting on Baylee pics though....

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:53 pm
by Jenn
I snuck one in my Lesson 2 thread! He and Cordy finished shedding today so they are next on the list of cage cleaning and pictures.
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:58 pm
by Zach
YEAH SPIKE!

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:01 am
by AndrewSeike
Nice pics Jenn!
I would post a million pictures of I just dont have the time with two jobs (one volunteer), reptiles, other pets, significant other and other random things.
Andrew
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:51 am
by Funda
Spike is so cute!
Im sure he likes his enclosure very much!

f.C
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:26 am
by Jenn
AndrewSeike wrote:Nice pics Jenn!
I would post a million pictures of I just dont have the time with two jobs (one volunteer), reptiles, other pets, significant other and other random things.
Andrew
That's why I love summer vaction!!!! Of course it's back to work today though.
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:30 pm
by kvega92
Spike is such a cutie.