Many Pryce Pictures (Big DUW)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Many Pryce Pictures (Big DUW)

Postby Fatal_S » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:06 pm

I openned the glass and Pryce came out to see what was going on. I took pictures!
"What was that noise?"
Image
"What's going on?"
Image
"Get that thing out of my face!"
Image
Tired Skinky!
Image
*Gasp* Tongue!
Image
"Is this what's got you all excited?"
Image
"Weird people. I'm leaving"
Image
"Stop following me!"
Image
Fortunately, I know where his hide is ^.^
Image
"I am not impressed!"
Image
"Happy now?"
Image
Then he left.
Image
"Where can I hide from this thing?!"
Image
"Is it over yet?"
Image
Wee, Dial Up Warning! I have a feeling I'm going to annoy my little guys with the camera a lot!
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:04 pm

He looks like a very healthy skinky, and he looks gorgeous!
I love his eyes :love:

by the way, how come ur photos come out kind of fuzzy, not trying to be rudeor anything =]

Thanks for sharing mate :thumbs:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:43 pm

Funda, I'm using an old digital camera that is extremely picky on the types of pictures it takes. The camera itself is many years old, and I'll need a new one eventually. I agree, he has very pretty eyes ^.^ But he can give me some mean looks if I don't behave -.-' Thanks for the response!
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:58 pm

OMG I think you have some of the best butt shots ever, he has such a cute tushy. :D :D :D :D
Pippi
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:37 am

LittleFoot, I would tell Pryce you said that, but he might get a swelled ego. Between the pretty eyes and the nice colors and the cute tushy he's gonna start asking for an agent before I'm allowed to take pictures.

I have some more pictures, including a yawn shot, that I'll post later. My younger sister is nearly as picture happy as me. Pryce is also great for showing off his tongue. Still very upset if I try to pick him up.
User avatar
Dragontears
Thousand Teardrops
Thousand Teardrops
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:06 am
Country:
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Postby Dragontears » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:02 am

In the 'tired skinky' shot it looks like he's laughing! :lol:
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Pryce just ate dinner! I'm so excited! H hadn't eaten since we got him, and I knew it was okay for them not to, but I'm so happy ^.^ He gets cuddle time tomorrow, and probably more pics. Oh, and I just heard a poo too. I'm gonna have fun finding this one, he did it in the back corner. Anyways, YAY!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 pm

The tired one is really good.....

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 156 guests