Page 1 of 1

Many Pryce Pictures (Big DUW)

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:06 pm
by Fatal_S
I openned the glass and Pryce came out to see what was going on. I took pictures!
"What was that noise?"
Image
"What's going on?"
Image
"Get that thing out of my face!"
Image
Tired Skinky!
Image
*Gasp* Tongue!
Image
"Is this what's got you all excited?"
Image
"Weird people. I'm leaving"
Image
"Stop following me!"
Image
Fortunately, I know where his hide is ^.^
Image
"I am not impressed!"
Image
"Happy now?"
Image
Then he left.
Image
"Where can I hide from this thing?!"
Image
"Is it over yet?"
Image
Wee, Dial Up Warning! I have a feeling I'm going to annoy my little guys with the camera a lot!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:04 pm
by Funda
He looks like a very healthy skinky, and he looks gorgeous!
I love his eyes :love:

by the way, how come ur photos come out kind of fuzzy, not trying to be rudeor anything =]

Thanks for sharing mate :thumbs:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:43 pm
by Fatal_S
Funda, I'm using an old digital camera that is extremely picky on the types of pictures it takes. The camera itself is many years old, and I'll need a new one eventually. I agree, he has very pretty eyes ^.^ But he can give me some mean looks if I don't behave -.-' Thanks for the response!

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:58 pm
by LittleFoot
OMG I think you have some of the best butt shots ever, he has such a cute tushy. :D :D :D :D

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:37 am
by Fatal_S
LittleFoot, I would tell Pryce you said that, but he might get a swelled ego. Between the pretty eyes and the nice colors and the cute tushy he's gonna start asking for an agent before I'm allowed to take pictures.

I have some more pictures, including a yawn shot, that I'll post later. My younger sister is nearly as picture happy as me. Pryce is also great for showing off his tongue. Still very upset if I try to pick him up.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:02 am
by Dragontears
In the 'tired skinky' shot it looks like he's laughing! :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:30 pm
by Fatal_S
Pryce just ate dinner! I'm so excited! H hadn't eaten since we got him, and I knew it was okay for them not to, but I'm so happy ^.^ He gets cuddle time tomorrow, and probably more pics. Oh, and I just heard a poo too. I'm gonna have fun finding this one, he did it in the back corner. Anyways, YAY!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 pm
by Zach
The tired one is really good.....