Page 1 of 1
Huge petco sale this week on tanks!
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:00 pm
by B3N
An employee at petco told me to wait until monday to get my 40 gallon breeder because they are doing a sale, $1.00 a gallon up to 55 gallons I believe. He said it was also nationwide.
-B
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:19 pm
by mewzic-7123
WOAH! too bad there aint no petcos where i live
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:36 pm
by Phantom
whats a 40 gallon breeder as opposed to a regular 40 gallon? 1 per gallon more, does that mean a 50 is 15$ more than a 40 gallon?
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:43 pm
by B3N
From how I understood it, you paid one dollar per gallon so a 50 gallon tank = $50.00, 40 gallon = $40.00
-B
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:46 pm
by Phantom
bigpapi34 wrote:From how I understood it, you paid one dollar per gallon so a 50 gallon tank = $50.00, 40 gallon = $40.00
NOOO. I just spent my last 50. Darn, thats a great deal
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:58 pm
by russman
Yeah I found a 40 gallon critter cage for $50 on craigslisht, but brandnew for $40 would be awesome.. those things are usually like $100!
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:33 pm
by kvega92
The one thing that I do not like about the Petco Tanks is that they very rarely (or never) have sliding front cages. I am a big fan of that. I use to scare tink going into his cage from the top,