Page 1 of 1

Kilowatt Pics

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:29 pm
by SkinkysMom
"I'm asleep!"
Image
"I'm fully prepared to run..."
Image
"I'm ignoring you."
Image

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:34 pm
by SkinkysMom
I took these pics of my Schneider "Skinky"

Image

Image

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:42 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Skinky is really cute! I like his streamlined look. I bet he can move fast when he wants to. What colour is his tongue, by the way?

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:52 pm
by SkinkysMom
Skinky is my kamikaze skink :lol:
She has absolutely no fear, and is very fast.
She is very sweet.
Her tongue is pink.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:15 pm
by mewzic-7123
in that last photo it looked like its scales were emerald! how long is skinky? i hear they can grow to 16 inches

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:19 pm
by SkinkysMom
Skinky is about 9 inches, her tail is a regen.
She was that way when I got her in '04.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm
by LittleFoot
Beautiful skinks

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:04 pm
by Funda
Beautiful skinks, so many colours :love:
Thanks for sharing!

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:25 pm
by Zach
Oh man, I forgot how cool Kilowatt is...probably one of the prettiest Indo's we have on here.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:50 pm
by Dragontears
:clap: :banana2: :spot: :clap:

Yay for Kilowatt pics! She's so pretty! :love:

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:57 pm
by Marie
Kilowatt is very pretty! Thanks for also sneaking in a picture of skinky. :)