Page 1 of 1

Bluey Book

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:49 am
by mom22wins
I'm wondering if anyone here has a Bluey Book they'd be willing to part with. I'm looking for one but I can't afford a new one. :oops:

Please PM me if you're interested in selling yours.

Thanks,

Diane :D

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:10 pm
by KyleWeiss
S...s...sell my Bluey Bible? The way, the truth and the blue light? :shock:

KW

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:22 pm
by mom22wins
Okay, how about you copy all the pages and bind them together for me?

:D

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:12 pm
by KyleWeiss
I *could*... How about you just ask questions and we'll fill you in according to the protocol of the Order of Tiliqua? :hyper:

KW

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:21 pm
by Zach
Image

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:39 am
by Chase
You need to photoshop an epic background onto that photo.

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:17 am
by mom22wins
Yeah, and then put it on some of the shirts at the Skink Store! 8)