Page 1 of 1

I Built a Gazebo!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:01 pm
by mom22wins
I posted these pic's on another thread but in case you missed it...

Here is the gazebo I made for Sammy. I took an old bird feeder and glued flowers and sphagnum moss to it. Then I took some sytrofoam background that I didn't use and pushed the gazebo into it as a base.

Image
Image
Image

I just love that Bluey's are so easy. I can't think of any other pet that I could decorate their habitat so pretty without worrying about them and the materials, etc.

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:15 pm
by eloc
You are very creative!! Looks great.

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:17 pm
by Jenn
I love it! Of course now I want to see a picture with Sammy in it!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm
by Arkangel
Awww!! Now build me one for my backyard! :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:42 pm
by mewzic-7123
thats amazing! very creative indeed, how'd it look before?

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:27 pm
by mom22wins
You are very creative!! Looks great.
Thanks! 8)
love it! Of course now I want to see a picture with Sammy in it!
I'm working on that, Jenn! She was asleep under the carefresh inside the gazebo when I left for work tonight. Hopefully I'll catch her waking up in the morning and snag a pic!
Awww!! Now build me one for my backyard!
lol :lol:

thats amazing! very creative indeed, how'd it look before?


The bird feeder or the enclosure? I'll see if I can dig up some old pic's of the bird feeder. :wink:

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 pm
by KyleWeiss
Well, it looks good, but if I know skinks, your little one is eventually going to totally knock that thing over trying to go UNDER it... Just wait. :cool:

KW

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 am
by mom22wins
I was thinking that too, Kyle. :lol: She climbs all over everything and tries to go under everything but her water bowl. Her water bowl is like HEAVY. lol Good thing or I'd have one wet habitat... :doh:

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 pm
by Funda
That looks awesome!
Great work, thanks for sharing.. AGAIN :lol:

:blueyprint: f.C