Page 1 of 2

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:20 pm
by Jenn
:spot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :spot:

I hope you have lots of fun and tons of cake!

For your birthday-

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:23 pm
by Zach
I didn't get bluey pics for MY birthday!! :heated: :snooty:



Have a good one, Kyle! :bday:

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:11 pm
by AneesasMuse
Happy Birthday, Kyle!! :D

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:23 pm
by mom22wins
Have a good one Kyle!!! :ohyes:

Happy birthday Kyle!!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:50 pm
by aggiegirl
Have a great birthday! We will be expecting a more mature, self-restrained Kyle for the next year. No wait, that would be absolutely no fun!!! :wink: We love you just the way you are. Keep us in line (and informed) please!!!! You make this forum a blast. Hope you have an awesome birthday!!!! kathy :bday:
Also, Jenn, is that a fake mouse (for the kitties) or a real one----or is it not a mouse?

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:20 pm
by Jenn
Sorry Zach but besides me Baylee only loves Kyle. He doesn't love him enough to move in with him though!

Kathy, it's a real mouse!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:29 pm
by Dragontears
:shurg: :shurg: Image :shurg: :shurg:


:blowkisses: Happy Birthday! :blowkisses:

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:43 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Happy Birthday, you Homo-Sapien, you! :D

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:01 pm
by KyleWeiss
Man. Not to get all gooshy and stuff but, this thread touched me. I don't usually get a lot of birthday hoo-haw, but I forget you guys all really know me and have for a bit now. :lol: Not just some faceless, meaningless go-through-the-motions stuff. That's rad.

Okay enough touchy feely. Get it back on topic NOW! No more birthdays! Blueys only!

Screw it, it's my birthday and my thread. Post blue-tongued Godzilla and Dragnet clips for all I care.

Thank you guys. Especially Baylee, whom I'll always love even if he won't come home with me. :leftout: :lol: Nice mouse shot with him by the way! :hyper:

KW

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:35 pm
by Drew
happy birthday!!!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:24 am
by kris21
Happy B'day....poor mouse in that first pic :shock:

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:09 am
by Jenn
Poor Mouse but very happy Baylee!

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:43 am
by Richard.C
happy b,day kyle,have a good one ,and jenn thats one spunky bluey u got there

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:42 am
by Marie
Happy Birthday, Kyle!

Image

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:19 pm
by Jenn
Marie, I really like that!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:19 pm
by Funda
Happy birthday kyle!!! :ohyes: :ohyes:
Love that party card thingy :P

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 pm
by DeadEye
Hey Mate ava good one Kyle soz i missed it , been really busy with dragons and had my hand full with these Lizards . Hope ya have a frag for me

HAPPY B DAY MATE :banana2: :notwise: :2thumbs: :spot:

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:08 am
by Arkangel
Sorry I missed it too.

Image

Stale cake that is...

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:26 am
by KyleWeiss
:lol:

Thanks you guys.

:)

KW

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:37 pm
by Lisa
Happy Birfday! ... for next year now I guess :doh:
Sorry 'bout that Chief.

Hope you had a good one :woo:
Better buy you some more Koalas since the ones I bought before got eaten. Dunno who could've et em :whistle: