Page 1 of 1

Funny Tybo

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:51 pm
by russman
Ty's 65gal mansion is setting on top of Tuck's dresser cage that I made for him. Well, Ty's cage has a glass bottom and Tuck's has a glass top, so Ty's substrate is the only thing blocking the view between their abodes.

I was just looking in Tuck's cage, and I sometimes look up to see if Ty is burrowed somewhere when he is out of site. Well, this time I found him on the floor of his cage, on Tuck's ceiling.. and he was spying on Tuck. It was the funniest thing to me.. I laughed out loud. I snagged a few pictures, but they don't do justice to the hilarity. I thought maybe he would be sleeping under his substrate, but he had his eye open.. these pictures show his stalkerness:
Image
Image

Creepy eh? hahaha :rofl:

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:33 pm
by russman

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:52 pm
by Funda
Hahah that does look creepy :rofl:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:52 pm
by Drew
:rofl:

hahahahaha!!
thats so funny man...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:13 pm
by LittleFoot
pretty funny and pretty cute too

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:23 pm
by mom22wins
How cute! I love the video too! Even now I don't think Sammy would sit still like that and let me tickle her chin unless I was holding her already. She's too antsy. :roll:

Glad Ty's having fun though. They are such curious little buggers, aren't they?! :wink:

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm
by laurnerox1
hahaha i was crackin up when i saw the video. i love it. that's great.

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:01 pm
by russman
laurnerox1 wrote:hahaha i was crackin up when i saw the video. i love it. that's great.


Really? All of my buggers love the chin tickle. They don't like to sit still on a lap yet, but they will hold for the tickle.

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:03 pm
by SailleSkinklover
That vid was great! Such a teeny tiny skinklet! I couldn't believe how big your finger was compared to that tiny head! Cute!
:D

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:38 pm
by DeadEye
Nice one
looks as snug as a bug in a rug !!! ripper pics
thanx :P

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:00 am
by kris21
LOL yes very good video!
My baby loves a chin rub too, he will sit for ages and let me do it but like yours....he won't sit still on my lap for very long. Gotta be off and exploring.

Looks like Tuck has settled in well though!

Kris

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:38 pm
by SkinkysMom
:lol: That is so funny!

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 am
by Zach
russman wrote:Got it on video!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g4AXdfM3gIs



:rofl: "I don't...like it!!"

Looks like Tybo is settling down pretty well already....

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:27 am
by russman
Oh yeah, he loves his cage. He stays buried most of the day.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:10 am
by JWSR
Now that, is some original camera work! Great stuff Russ! :lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm
by Funda
Watched the video, that was so funny!! :rofl:

Your enclosures and skinks are very pretty :)


:blueyprint: f.C