Tink was an early bird the last two days (pics)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
kvega92
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:10 am
Country:
Location: Frederick, Maryland

Tink was an early bird the last two days (pics)

Postby kvega92 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:30 am

Image
Image
Image
Love till the ends of your fingertips.
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:31 am

omg tink is so beautiful! :love:
He must like that log :lol:

Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Tattoo
BT Beldam
BT Beldam
Posts: 6669
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
Country:
Location: Vermont, USA

Postby Tattoo » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:35 am

Gosh ... what a beautiful skink. Tink looks very loveable.
User avatar
kvega92
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:10 am
Country:
Location: Frederick, Maryland

Postby kvega92 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:22 pm

I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.
Love till the ends of your fingertips.
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:27 pm

I think Blueys are a much better choice than human kids. . . (Besides the fact that there are too many people and too few other critters these days,) there are no diapers, no noise, no stealing the car when they're 15 or 16, and no having to put them through college! :D
(Unless your skink knows how to use a laptop, then you might want to see if its eligible for a scholarship! :lol: )
User avatar
kvega92
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:10 am
Country:
Location: Frederick, Maryland

Postby kvega92 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:43 pm

SailleSkinklover wrote:I think Blueys are a much better choice than human kids. . . (Besides the fact that there are too many people and too few other critters these days,) there are no diapers, no noise, no stealing the car when they're 15 or 16, and no having to put them through college! :D
(Unless your skink knows how to use a laptop, then you might want to see if its eligible for a scholarship! :lol: )



I teach middle school all day and it is so nice to come home to tink instead of kids.
Love till the ends of your fingertips.
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:17 pm

Tink's a nice lookin fella. I hope my babies grow up nice and healthy like him.

p.s. I've been trying to contact that person, and I can't get through.
Phantom
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Country:
Location: Near Chicago

Postby Phantom » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:52 pm

kvega92 wrote:I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.


*Than anyone else. Im a bit of a grammar freak.
0.0.1 Irian Jaya- Rodney
0.0.1 Columbian Boa- Spanky
1.0.0 Dumeril Boa- Rocco
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm

Phantom wrote:
kvega92 wrote:I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.


*Than anyone else. Im a bit of a grammar freak.


*I'm a bit of a grammar freak. Me too. Haha, just messin with ya..
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:44 pm

russman wrote:
Phantom wrote:
kvega92 wrote:I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.


*Than anyone else. Im a bit of a grammar freak.


*I'm a bit of a grammar freak. Me too. Haha, just messin with ya..


Just messing with you :wink:

sorry, just spent an hour helping my son rewrite his book report, and I thought I was done with school.
Pippi
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:35 am

:lovestruck: !!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
kvega92
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:10 am
Country:
Location: Frederick, Maryland

Postby kvega92 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:10 am

Its funny I grade papers all day and I think they rub off because I find that sometimes I make their mistakes especially when internet chatting
Love till the ends of your fingertips.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 224 guests