Page 1 of 1

Tink was an early bird the last two days (pics)

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:30 am
by kvega92
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:31 am
by Funda
omg tink is so beautiful! :love:
He must like that log :lol:

Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:35 am
by Tattoo
Gosh ... what a beautiful skink. Tink looks very loveable.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:22 pm
by kvega92
I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:27 pm
by SailleSkinklover
I think Blueys are a much better choice than human kids. . . (Besides the fact that there are too many people and too few other critters these days,) there are no diapers, no noise, no stealing the car when they're 15 or 16, and no having to put them through college! :D
(Unless your skink knows how to use a laptop, then you might want to see if its eligible for a scholarship! :lol: )

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:43 pm
by kvega92
SailleSkinklover wrote:I think Blueys are a much better choice than human kids. . . (Besides the fact that there are too many people and too few other critters these days,) there are no diapers, no noise, no stealing the car when they're 15 or 16, and no having to put them through college! :D
(Unless your skink knows how to use a laptop, then you might want to see if its eligible for a scholarship! :lol: )



I teach middle school all day and it is so nice to come home to tink instead of kids.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:17 pm
by russman
Tink's a nice lookin fella. I hope my babies grow up nice and healthy like him.

p.s. I've been trying to contact that person, and I can't get through.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:52 pm
by Phantom
kvega92 wrote:I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.


*Than anyone else. Im a bit of a grammar freak.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm
by russman
Phantom wrote:
kvega92 wrote:I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.


*Than anyone else. Im a bit of a grammar freak.


*I'm a bit of a grammar freak. Me too. Haha, just messin with ya..

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:44 pm
by LittleFoot
russman wrote:
Phantom wrote:
kvega92 wrote:I find it really funny greg and I have no children it really is like Tink is ours. I have more pics of him on my camera then anyone else.


*Than anyone else. Im a bit of a grammar freak.


*I'm a bit of a grammar freak. Me too. Haha, just messin with ya..


Just messing with you :wink:

sorry, just spent an hour helping my son rewrite his book report, and I thought I was done with school.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:35 am
by Zach
:lovestruck: !!

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:10 am
by kvega92
Its funny I grade papers all day and I think they rub off because I find that sometimes I make their mistakes especially when internet chatting