Page 1 of 1

Waiting

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm
by eloc
Just recieved a PM from Zach that our little Kona was shipped. I can't believe how nervous I am for her. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. We have her home already and waiting for her.
It's going to a be a loooong night!


Image

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:43 pm
by russman
I know the feeling.. try morphine.

I love your enclosure! What is that basking ramp made out of? If it's stonish or tile-ish, you may not even need the tile. It's rad either way though! Congrats, and keep us informed..

and of course- PICTURES!

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:03 am
by Funda
Lol I know how u feel! :lol:

Love the enclosure though! :)

And make sure that you take heaps of pictures once your little guy arrives!! :thumbs:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:32 am
by Zach
:clap:

Love the enclosure. Home made?

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 am
by eloc
Yep, the enclosure is homemade. My dad made it and my son Cole "helped".

Yes, the basking ramp is stone. We found it at a pet store because I started back at work (I'm a teacher) and had no time to make my own.

Hopefully the UPS man will be here in a couple hours so our blood pressures can all resume to a normal level.

Wish I would have had some morphine....that would have been nice!

I'll post pictures when she arrives!

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:42 am
by russman
With a name like Kona, you might need to have a luau when she arrives.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:49 am
by mom22wins
Let us know when she gets there! Don't be surprised if she's a little huffy.


Love the enclosure! I wish I was that talented. I had to pay for mine and it looks alot like yours! lol :lol:

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:06 am
by Marie
Is she there yet? :hyper:

Did I ask you yet where you are located in WI?