Glamor Skink

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Tattoo
BT Beldam
BT Beldam
Posts: 6669
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
Country:
Location: Vermont, USA

Glamor Skink

Postby Tattoo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:24 pm

I just love this picture of my sweet Baby Tattoo. Proud Mom's gotta share.Image
User avatar
Damiano
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:13 pm
Country:
Location: Norway-Italy

Postby Damiano » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:03 pm

hi Tattoo...have a likeable skink :D
..:: Excuse for my bad english ::..
...skinks....skinks...skinks...
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Tattoo is a very nice skink, i love his pattern on his back...
kind of makes him look half tiger half skinks :D

He should be a skinger or a tigink :lol:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
eloc
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby eloc » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:05 pm

Awesome picture!
User avatar
Drew
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
Country:
Location: Philippines

Postby Drew » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:12 pm

nice skink!
love the pattern
** true blooded Filipino herper!!! **
User avatar
Tattoo
BT Beldam
BT Beldam
Posts: 6669
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
Country:
Location: Vermont, USA

Postby Tattoo » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:59 am

Thanks everyone. I love that skink too! As I have never forumed before I didn't think about the confusion of using my skinks name as my user name. Sorry guys. :doh: I will be popping up as Tattooed Crone as soon as I can figure out how to accomplish it. I will check with Zach. Here's a photo for the new name.

Image
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 am

cute skink, i love his pattern. I use my skink's name as my user name too and I use my nick-name as my signature.
Pippi
User avatar
Tattoo
BT Beldam
BT Beldam
Posts: 6669
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
Country:
Location: Vermont, USA

Postby Tattoo » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:16 am

Hadn't thought of that angle. Good thought Pippi ... thanks. If Zach can't easily change the user name I will do that! 8)
User avatar
Dragontears
Thousand Teardrops
Thousand Teardrops
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:06 am
Country:
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Postby Dragontears » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 am

that's a cute photo...and a great pick for an avatar!
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 pm

What a beautiful face your Tatoo has! Lovely pic, and great avatar! :D
User avatar
Soggydog
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:38 pm
Country:

Postby Soggydog » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:11 pm

Can I get a chorus... ok 1 2 3 Awwwwww
My theory is that Dick Cheney is every sin ever made by man put into physical form.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 219 guests