Page 1 of 1

Glamor Skink

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:24 pm
by Tattoo
I just love this picture of my sweet Baby Tattoo. Proud Mom's gotta share.Image

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:03 pm
by Damiano
hi Tattoo...have a likeable skink :D

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm
by Funda
Tattoo is a very nice skink, i love his pattern on his back...
kind of makes him look half tiger half skinks :D

He should be a skinger or a tigink :lol:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:05 pm
by eloc
Awesome picture!

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:12 pm
by Drew
nice skink!
love the pattern

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:59 am
by Tattoo
Thanks everyone. I love that skink too! As I have never forumed before I didn't think about the confusion of using my skinks name as my user name. Sorry guys. :doh: I will be popping up as Tattooed Crone as soon as I can figure out how to accomplish it. I will check with Zach. Here's a photo for the new name.

Image

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 am
by LittleFoot
cute skink, i love his pattern. I use my skink's name as my user name too and I use my nick-name as my signature.

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:16 am
by Tattoo
Hadn't thought of that angle. Good thought Pippi ... thanks. If Zach can't easily change the user name I will do that! 8)

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 am
by Dragontears
that's a cute photo...and a great pick for an avatar!

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 pm
by SailleSkinklover
What a beautiful face your Tatoo has! Lovely pic, and great avatar! :D

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:11 pm
by Soggydog
Can I get a chorus... ok 1 2 3 Awwwwww