Hey guys, just got back from the Oregon Coast (beautiful) and took hundreds of pics that I am still going through to post for you enjoyment!! Went to a Wild Animal park in Bandon, OR, (beautiful) and held a cross eyed possum called Posey!! FUN FUN FUN!! Well, until I get those pics up, enjoy these few pics of my babes last night running around in the kitty room (The kitties were not in there!)( In the pics, even though Maggie had just eaten her chicken and greens, she had to clean up the leftover wet cat food that the kittens left.) What a pig!!! She licked the plate clean!!! I even managed to get Tito with his tongue out and he is so shy that we do not usually get good pics of him!! He took off through the cat litter that had spilled on the floor. ANyhoo, I know the pic of them side by side is far away but I just wanted to show that Mags is almost as long as he is at a year old!! I cannot believe how fast she has grown!!!!
I will clean up these kitty leftovers fr you!!!
Look at my beautiful orangey creamsicle color!!!!
Is there anymore?????
The elusive Tito Burrito
Skink races!!
