Changed LittleFoots's cage setup

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Changed LittleFoots's cage setup

Postby LittleFoot » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 am

LittleFoot got a piece of reptibark jammed inbetween his belly scales so I switched him over to CareFresh. I also got inspired by Jenn's cage setups so I got to work with some fake flowers...poor LittleFoot, looks like the FTD guy dumped a bunch of flowers in his tank.

Image

on top of one of his hide boxes
Image

peeved that I interupted his drink
Image

eating a fuzzy (and bok choy, squash, and banana)
Image
Image
Pippi
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Postby Richard.C » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:27 am

he looks happy,thats the main thing,brightens the cage up i must say,cute lookin bluey to by the way
User avatar
mewzic-7123
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 pm
Country:
Location: B.C Canada

Postby mewzic-7123 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:34 pm

looks great! wonderful skink too!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm

Looks good!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:59 pm

I just came in from work and I couldn't find LittleFoot right away
Image


He looks like a little velociraptor from Jurrasic Park in this pic
Image

Looking like king of the mountain after climbing up the couch
Image
Pippi
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:02 pm

hahahaha :rofl:

Love that pic of him hiding, he looks so adorable :love:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Jenn
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
Country:
Location: CT

Postby Jenn » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm

It looks great!!! If he's anything like my guys, he'll rearrange the flowers to his liking.
1.0 Northerns Christopher

:blueyprint:
User avatar
Drew
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
Country:
Location: Philippines

Postby Drew » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:58 pm

how old is he? looks like a chomper!
** true blooded Filipino herper!!! **
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Drew wrote:how old is he? looks like a chomper!


I honestly don't know how old he is...he was about 16 inches long when I got him in May and has since grown about 3 inches. I am assuming he is a year or so.
Pippi
User avatar
Tattoo
BT Beldam
BT Beldam
Posts: 6669
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
Country:
Location: Vermont, USA

Postby Tattoo » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:11 pm

Love the picture of him buried in the substrate. He looks like he is in skink heaven!
The Crone ∞

1.0 Northern BTS - Tattoo
0.1 Indonesian BTS - Annubis
0.0.1 Silver Tanimbar - Mantic
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:17 pm

He looks like a little velociraptor from Jurrasic Park in this pic
LOL :lol: I thought I was the only one who thought that about bluey's! What a cutie!
User avatar
Drew
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
Country:
Location: Philippines

Postby Drew » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:41 pm

:D great job!
** true blooded Filipino herper!!! **
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:29 am

You've got the :thumbs: from the little guy on the substrate, and as Jenn said dont be too cross if does his own flower arranging, nice job mate.
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:35 am

Leigh wrote:You've got the :thumbs: from the little guy on the substrate, and as Jenn said dont be too cross if does his own flower arranging, nice job mate.


So far he really hasn't done anything to the flowers, but occasionally I think he is just biding his time for payback for making his home look like a garden. :D
Pippi
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

cute pictures

Postby aggiegirl » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:53 am

I think Littlefoot's tank looks great! Are you a Land Before Time fan? Are you keeping your userid, by the way? I wish you would!
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Re: cute pictures

Postby LittleFoot » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:53 pm

aggiegirl wrote:I think Littlefoot's tank looks great! Are you a Land Before Time fan? Are you keeping your userid, by the way? I wish you would!


My daughter has named most of our critters, including LittleFoot and two of the Sulcattas Tinkerbell and Cutie 2 (we never had a Cutie 1) She also named our 17 pound English Lop Princess (who passed away this past Febuary)

Yep, I am keeping my user ID. I just have my nick-name as my signature in all my posts (Pippi, which teaches me to dye my hair bright red and put it in pigtails :lol: )
Pippi

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 166 guests