Page 1 of 1
Changed LittleFoots's cage setup
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 am
by LittleFoot
LittleFoot got a piece of reptibark jammed inbetween his belly scales so I switched him over to CareFresh. I also got inspired by Jenn's cage setups so I got to work with some fake flowers...poor LittleFoot, looks like the FTD guy dumped a bunch of flowers in his tank.
on top of one of his hide boxes
peeved that I interupted his drink
eating a fuzzy (and bok choy, squash, and banana)

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:27 am
by Richard.C
he looks happy,thats the main thing,brightens the cage up i must say,cute lookin bluey to by the way
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:34 pm
by mewzic-7123
looks great! wonderful skink too!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm
by Zach
Looks good!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:59 pm
by LittleFoot
I just came in from work and I couldn't find LittleFoot right away
He looks like a little velociraptor from Jurrasic Park in this pic
Looking like king of the mountain after climbing up the couch

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:02 pm
by Funda
hahahaha
Love that pic of him hiding, he looks so adorable

f.C
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm
by Jenn
It looks great!!! If he's anything like my guys, he'll rearrange the flowers to his liking.
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:58 pm
by Drew
how old is he? looks like a chomper!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:12 pm
by LittleFoot
Drew wrote:how old is he? looks like a chomper!
I honestly don't know how old he is...he was about 16 inches long when I got him in May and has since grown about 3 inches. I am assuming he is a year or so.
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:11 pm
by Tattoo
Love the picture of him buried in the substrate. He looks like he is in skink heaven!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:17 pm
by mom22wins
He looks like a little velociraptor from Jurrasic Park in this pic
LOL

I thought I was the only one who thought that about bluey's! What a cutie!
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:41 pm
by Drew

great job!
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:29 am
by Leigh
You've got the

from the little guy on the substrate, and as Jenn said dont be too cross if does his own flower arranging, nice job mate.
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:35 am
by LittleFoot
Leigh wrote:You've got the

from the little guy on the substrate, and as Jenn said dont be too cross if does his own flower arranging, nice job mate.
So far he really hasn't done anything to the flowers, but occasionally I think he is just biding his time for payback for making his home look like a garden.

cute pictures
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:53 am
by aggiegirl
I think Littlefoot's tank looks great! Are you a Land Before Time fan? Are you keeping your userid, by the way? I wish you would!
Re: cute pictures
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:53 pm
by LittleFoot
aggiegirl wrote:I think Littlefoot's tank looks great! Are you a Land Before Time fan? Are you keeping your userid, by the way? I wish you would!
My daughter has named most of our critters, including LittleFoot and two of the Sulcattas Tinkerbell and Cutie 2 (we never had a Cutie 1) She also named our 17 pound English Lop Princess (who passed away this past Febuary)
Yep, I am keeping my user ID. I just have my nick-name as my signature in all my posts (Pippi, which teaches me to dye my hair bright red and put it in pigtails

)