Page 1 of 2

BlueTongueSkinks.Net Compilation Video!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:11 am
by Zach
This is a series of videos I placed into one longer 2 minute video with funny music added -- the first video is Mike's (blueyboy) -- I hope he sees it. :lol:

If you have dial up, this is worth it! If you can't see the video by clicking on it, try right clicking, then save as, to your desktop. The vid is about 14.3 MB which is amazingly crammed.

Enjoy! :lol:

http://bluetongueskinks.net/compb.wmv

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:01 am
by mom22wins
OMG! I LOVE IT!!! :clap:

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:07 am
by Leigh
Mate, that was funny as...... :rofl:

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:42 am
by SailleSkinklover
Great stuff! I love the one displaying! Was that one a Tanny?
I can't believe how small the babies are! YAY! :clap2:

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:11 am
by russman
shweet!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:27 am
by JWSR
Great video Zach!! Perfect choice of tunes, "Dueling Blueys!" :D

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm
by mewzic-7123
fantastic! those babies seam very squirmy

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:42 pm
by Tattoo
That was terriffic :hyper: Thanks for sharing!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:08 pm
by PICJESS
Very cute video, Zach! I love it! You shoul do more of those!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:31 pm
by gaborn
that was hillarios
(padon my spelling)

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:50 pm
by laurnerox1
i agree! more videos!! that was fun

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:03 pm
by Hijinks
Who is the little displaying dude?!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:23 pm
by Funda
Awww how cute are they! :love:

Funny video :D


:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:39 pm
by Phantom
Ya know what would've been better than dueling banjos?.... The Benny Hill Theme!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:06 am
by Zach
If you haven't seen the video, don't miss out!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:16 am
by Brainerror
heehee that was great & I love centralians (4th skink shown, right?). :ohyes:

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:00 am
by Zach
mom22wins wrote:OMG! I LOVE IT!!! :clap:



The bluey moving her head all around and then smelling around on the ground is Peach!


Brainy, nope no Centralians.....I wish. :bad:

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:29 am
by mom22wins
That's great! I get to see Sammy's mommy in action!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:23 am
by Kristin
that is so cute, and the babies are sooo tiny!
Kristin

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:31 pm
by Shadowfax
Zach, this video is fantabulous -- your song choice is the deal-maker, :rofl: Just wanted to stop in and say hi and things slowly simmer down out here! It's been crazy this summer and hopefully I will finally have time to keep up with skinkland again. Hi gang!! :hithere: