Page 1 of 1

My Favorite Picture

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:51 pm
by mom22wins
I just had to share this one. This is a pic of Sammy after I first put all her new Autumn foilage into her cage. She climbed and burrowed all through it for 10 minutes and then her little happy head popped out. Forgive the camera. It's not at all the sharpest or clearest of pictures but her expression is adorable. I loved it so much I made it my avatar!
Image
Gotta love her! :D

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:29 pm
by Tattoo
Too cute!!! :2thumbs:

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:01 pm
by eloc
Awesome!

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:37 pm
by Zach
Great shot!!

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:35 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Awwwww, what a darling! She's such a cutie-patoots! :D

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:39 pm
by Funda
Sammie looks like she's on a holiday restort :lol:
Great picture!


:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:09 am
by Leigh
I wish autumn looked like that here, good stuff.

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 am
by mom22wins
Thanks! I love this little girl so much! She's the apple of my eye... :wink:

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:30 am
by Kristin
awww, she is just precious, thanks for sharing
Kristin

cute

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:50 am
by aggiegirl
If I ever visit, I am definitely wearing an outfit with pockets!!!! :wink:
That picture is precious! Sammy is so sweet! I think you should change your avatar each time you change your foliage! You have an image to upkeep----bluey interior decorator extraordinaire!!!!! :lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:03 am
by mom22wins
Kathy you're too funny! :lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:41 pm
by JWSR
What a cutie!! :ohyes:

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:11 pm
by Jenn
Very pretty!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:46 pm
by Hijinks
Yeah! Eye movement pictures are the best. Their faces really seem capable of some semblance of expression because of the big eyes. I once got a picture of what appears to be a skinky eye-roll.