Page 1 of 1

more rosie pics - eating and chillin in bed!

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:14 am
by boonaen
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:19 am
by Kristin
Rosie is so beautiful :lovestruck: , thank you for sharing, is that turkey she's eating? yummy!
Kristin

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:51 am
by boonaen
yep - turkey. she and i fought over that last piece. i made her work for it ;)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:09 am
by mom22wins
It looks like daddy has a favorite! :wink:

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:05 am
by Zach
The second to last is amazing!

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:31 am
by Hijinks
Yeah, that second to last picture boggles the mind. Is that a tongue or some kind of grappling hook?

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:31 am
by SailleSkinklover
That is the coolest under-tongue shot I've ever seen! Ripples and everything! How did you do that one-handed??? :shock:

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:03 pm
by Zbiz
Shes gorgeous... just wondering... where did you get her?

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:26 pm
by boonaen
from zach! ;)

tip on tongue shots. get em when they just wake up... their tongue moves slower. i just figured that out today, so hopefully i'll get some better ones.

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:29 pm
by SailleSkinklover
I'll definitly have to try that with Chuff, who I found out last night, LOVES turkey burger!!!
I love the pics of Rosie in the bed linens too, BTW. :cloud9: What a cutie-pie!

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 pm
by Zach
boonaen wrote:from zach! ;)

tip on tongue shots. get em when they just wake up... their tongue moves slower. i just figured that out today, so hopefully i'll get some better ones.



Excellent tip. :cool:

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:58 pm
by Tattoo
Holy photo spread Batman! :shock: Those are some amazing tongue shots. I want a tongue like that in my next life. 8)

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:56 pm
by LittleFoot
amazing pictures and great tongue shots

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:39 pm
by Funda
I love the shots where she tries to catch the pieces of turkey with her mouth while you hold it up above her!! :love:

Thanks for sharing! fantastic! :thumbs:


:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:14 am
by Leigh
Wow, a white tongue skink{6+8}, they'll take Lisa a week to down load. Fancy getting the best tongue shot viewed for yonks, and following it up with a statement like "I'll get some better ones", have you read the the book " How to annoy your peers" :frust:

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:07 am
by boonaen
oh, come on - look at your avatar picture. that's a primo tongue shot!! - i teased and tricked Rosie with food to get mine. :P

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:41 am
by Leigh
All I say is in jest mate, and mine was snail induced haa haa