Page 1 of 1

September contest poll

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:46 am
by Tigergenesis
“Bluey Au Natural”


1:
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: “Perfection”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3: “In the Garden of Eden.”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4: “Dinner and a Movie
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5: “Where's the Salsa?.”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6: “I am not a beak baby.”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7: “Exploring the New Land!”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: “Let me in, let me in. Not by the hairs on my chinny,chin,chin..”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11: “Nudicus Jubby-ii”
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13:
Image


:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star::star:


The last day to vote is Monday, October 1st

Only one vote per member.

Please keep in mind the theme when choosing your favorite picture, and that you are choosing your choice for our 2008 wall calendar

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:14 am
by DeadEye
Thanks Kelly the forums been down - So thankyou for loading the pic up -Now bribes :lol: :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 am
by DeadEye
Hey I got another error when trying to post just to let you guys know - She might be gonna go on the blink again \

DOH ! Like it looked like it wouldn,t post but it did ???


fang you :wink:

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 am
by Leigh
Jeees, that was one of the hardest yet, too many good shots people

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:01 am
by russman
I can't see the pictures! Hmm, I will have to wait till I get home to see them I guess.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:09 pm
by Zach
Three is HILARIOUS. :lol:




I'm attaching this note to my posts: I know everyone is getting the "Could not insert new word matches" error; but the posts still seem to be going through. New threads can't be created right now, and I'm not sure why yet. :? By the way, where the heck is the off topic thread??

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:47 pm
by DeadEye
Liegh has crashed the link Zack .!!!!!
....Ive nick named him hava chat :hehe: :rofl: He just loves a yarn about blue tongue :edward: Just some of us gotta work .


Arh Liegh your a champ mate :poor:

Liegh we have a saying ya could talk under water with a mouth full of marbles :bugeyes: ...Ya trying to over take me :shh: ya wanna drag ?

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:24 pm
by Funda
Great posts everyone! :love:

Was a hard decision to make!


:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 am
by DeadEye
Get your votes in before the forem crosses over to the twilight zone :lol:

Iam in a good mood Skinks mmmmm :roll:

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:48 am
by mom22wins
This one was hard. I narrowed it down to 3 and none of those were mine! lol

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:44 am
by Leigh
DeadEye wrote:Liegh has crashed the link Zack .!!!!!
....Ive nick named him hava chat :hehe: :rofl: He just loves a yarn about blue tongue :edward: Just some of us gotta work .


Arh Liegh your a champ mate :poor:

Liegh we have a saying ya could talk under water with a mouth full of marbles :bugeyes: ...Ya trying to over take me :shh: ya wanna drag ?


How about "You chat enough to give a box of aspirin a headache" :lol:

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:18 am
by DeadEye
nice one Liegh


We got loads of sayings like that here . :wink:

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:47 pm
by Zach
Vote! Vote! Vote!

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:09 pm
by Shadowfax
That was a hard vote -- I always try to pick the one I want to look at on a calendar for a month, given the theme, but so many great shots!

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:08 am
by DeadEye
Well Least ya voted SHADOWFAX . There is a skink called Smokey in there , nice name :D Sup not many have cast ther vote ..Vote yes ( Zack) > :doh: ......... Calling all blue tongue skinkers pliz vote October here tommorow ... :shock: VOTE Please with a cherry on top :P

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:56 pm
by Shadowfax
Ahhhhhhh, what if I didn't vote for Smokey? Any critter with that name MUST be the best one EVER!!!