Page 1 of 1

Hang in there buddy.....

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:14 am
by Zach
This little baby northern was feeling down, but big brother IJ was there for support! :love:

Image

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:54 am
by aussiebluey
awww how cute

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:32 am
by Kristin
That's a sibling for ya, always there for you when you need them! :hug: Well that's the way it should be any way :doh:

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:46 pm
by Zach
I think he found her! He let us know in a certain...secret way. ;)

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:59 am
by Leigh
Are you sure that wasnt the prelude to a headlock full nelson.....

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:01 am
by Jenn
:love:

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:36 am
by NomadOfTheHills
Ah lizard dominance.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:34 am
by DeadEye
Nice position to throw a suplex :lol: .Then a body slam .. :wink:

sweet pic ..Could ya hear him poping something in her ear :P :shock: Lets roll in the wood chips

aaaahhh cute!!!!

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 am
by aggiegirl
Those babes are so cute that I'm suprised you have any left. If I thought my hubby wouldn't notice another 40 gallon tank, I'd have had to gotten a second baby! :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:00 am
by russman
Ive been seeing a lot of double posting and posting in the wrong threads since the forum went down.. somethin's fishy.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:49 am
by Tattoo
Awwww ... :hug: They are adorable.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:07 pm
by Hijinks
Awww. Is the northern Otto, aka Mr. Speedy? I am obsessed with him. :lovestruck:

how cute!

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:57 pm
by aggiegirl
They are so cute! It looks like a Norman Rockwell portrait---well, almost! :wink:

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:05 pm
by LittleFoot
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 pm
by mom22wins
That's exactly what my kids look like...then they beat eachother in the head. :slap:

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:26 am
by Zach
Hijinks wrote:Awww. Is the northern Otto, aka Mr. Speedy? I am obsessed with him. :lovestruck:



I think so, he's the major runt of the year!