Page 1 of 1

ohhh good times (pics...DUW)

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:31 pm
by laurnerox1
Just thought I'd post some pics! you know y'all get bored and like lookin at 'em :)

haha

I know I do!

here's Alfie :) oh yeah I just measured him about last week and he was 14 inches. he's gettin pretty big.

the noble look
Image
oh I'm so handsome
Image
hey this couch is pretty comfy
Image
it even comes with a chin rest!!
Image
but maybe...if i squeeze...and turn...and bend this way....
Image


oh yeah I re-decorated Alfie's lair, i bought this huge climbing rock thing (at wal-mart, actually meant for aquariums, oh well..) along with some decorative fall leaves which i put on a piece of driftwood he loves. I've never seen him climb so much! He doesn't burrow as much and is always crawling around his tank now!

Image
Image


but then he finally wanted to play peek-a-boo...

Image
i swear he was in this uncomfy position for like an hour....
Image

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:37 pm
by LittleFoot
Great pictures, he looks so happy. Looks like a 'remote jacker' to me (my daughter's term for any grown-up who steals the remote and turns off her cartoons.) He has some great color and a great pattern.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:20 pm
by Funda
CHANGE THE CHANNEL RALPHIE!!! :rofl:

Nice enclosure! :)


:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:22 am
by Drew
lovely northern! great setup!

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:11 am
by Tattoo
Great pictures! I love the remote throne and the hiding under the water dish. Dang skinks are goofy! :lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:40 am
by gloom_kitty
thats a great setup. he is stunning. i love my loki and he is turning a greenish colour as well which is interesting but your skink is a beautiful colour.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:57 am
by Leigh
That last photo's the reason I put Blues pond on stilts, he was turning into a pro flooder.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:04 pm
by Zach
Yeah, rearranging is one of the best things someone can do!