Page 1 of 1

September Bluey of the Month

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:01 am
by Tigergenesis
The results are in! And the winner of the “Bluey Au Natural” September Bluey Pic of the Month contest is………#12

Smokey owned by Ian

Image


Great pics everyone!

Congratulations Ian! Zach owes you a magnet!

Below are all the entries with the bluey and owner names noted.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star::star:

1: Sammy owned by mom22wins
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: Lilly owned by Brain_Error
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3: Tybo owned by Russman
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4: Tattoo owned by Tam
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5: Pandora owned by Marie
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6: unknown baby taken by Zach
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7: Digger owned by Kristin
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8: Spike owned by Jenn
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9: Blue owned by Leigh
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10: Booger owned by Picjess
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11: Jubby owned by Lisa
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13: Mamma owned by Dragontears
Image

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:32 am
by SkinkysMom
#6 is Carino I beleive....

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:21 pm
by Lisa
Congrats, Ian :woo: Totally ridgey didge :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:47 pm
by DeadEye
Yere thanks every one and Lisa .. Hes got the sniffles and some sneezing and boogers coming out . So his in his very own viv ... Liams Mates find bobtails hand over fist ...They might have brought bobtail flu home rascals ...Wow first time ive ever one a sardine ...I couldnt win a chicken in a raffle ...Big thanks Kelly Zack , and all you kind people that picked old smoky the egg freak

muchem fank you :doh: :drool: :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:00 pm
by LittleFoot
Congrats!!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:35 pm
by Dragontears
we need a tie-breaker poll between #10 and 13

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 pm
by Funda
CONGRATULATIONS!


:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:03 am
by Tigergenesis
Dragontears wrote:we need a tie-breaker poll between #10 and 13


I was wondering about that. I couldn't remember if we did a tie-breaker or not since they'd both be in the calendar. :doh:

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:51 am
by Marie
Tigergenesis wrote:
Dragontears wrote:we need a tie-breaker poll between #10 and 13


I was wondering about that. I couldn't remember if we did a tie-breaker or not since they'd both be in the calendar. :doh:


We need a tie-breaker to decide what picture goes on the left and what goes on the right!

Congrats, Ian!

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:15 am
by Dragontears
Ian, you should send me a high res version of that photo so I can put it in the calendar.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:59 am
by Drew
congrats!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:24 pm
by Tigergenesis
Marie wrote:
Tigergenesis wrote:
Dragontears wrote:we need a tie-breaker poll between #10 and 13


I was wondering about that. I couldn't remember if we did a tie-breaker or not since they'd both be in the calendar. :doh:


We need a tie-breaker to decide what picture goes on the left and what goes on the right!

Congrats, Ian!


Ahhhh - I forgot! :doh:

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:43 pm
by DeadEye
Yep I will Renee ..It looks great . He has big soft brown eyes smokey
Thanks everyone ... :yikes: woot cowubunga ..Thanks every one

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:10 am
by Dragontears
:thumbs:

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:54 am
by Zach
Russ, I just have to say your's was hilarious and I voted for it!

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 am
by russman
Thanks.. I gave it a shot. I'm thinkin up somethin for this new contest.