Page 1 of 1

have you read the caresheet??

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:59 pm
by megaabel
I noticed that a lot of people ask questions that are very common. I want to remind everyone to check out the great caresheet that's on this site. It is very awesome and totally informative. It is basically "the bible for skink care" I always check when I have questions. You'll find a great deal of answers and you'll be happy to know you can print out these little guidelines. Thanks Zach for having them here.... it is a total life saver! :)

WATSON & i THANK YOU! ;)

Image

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:37 pm
by KyleWeiss
Heh, can't tell if the food is coming out or going in... :hurl: :rofl:

Agreed with the above sentiment. Mega's, not mine.

KW

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:42 pm
by Tattoo
KyleWeiss wrote:Heh, can't tell if the food is coming out or going in... :hurl: :rofl:



KW


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think the same thing every time I see Watson's food.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:53 pm
by Drew
Watsons looks good and doing fine, what is he eating?

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:51 pm
by megaabel
This day instead of using my food processor... I used "the Bullet" and it made the endive very liquidy... so when I mixed in raspeberries and cat food, it became some sort of guacamole looking food...;) He loved it! :)

PS... I never thought of it... but it totally looks like its going out!!! ;0 hahahaha!