Page 1 of 1
Overconcerned?
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:05 pm
by ktaylor
ummmm....nevermind i think i am being paranoid

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:45 pm
by Fatal_S
Most new bluey owners are. Don't worry about it. The forum is great for helping when everyone is concerned. I was scared because my northern creaks sometimes, but I've since been told it's not unusual. Asking a question and finding out your worries are unfounded is better than not asking and finding out you could have stopped something big.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:34 pm
by Zach
Did I miss something.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:24 pm
by ktaylor
^_^ Thanks.......Well after thinking about it I don't think it matters but, if a BTS hasn't had a BM for a few days is it bigger then normal.. What is normal?
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:19 pm
by Fatal_S
I'm not sure about BTS, but I know for sure when my snake didn't go for a few weeks, when she did go it was HUGE. And boy does it ever smell @.@ And normal? For Pryce (14 inches) his normal is about an inch? The other 2 (6 inches) have normal set at about 1/3 an inch? The differences would amuse me...if it wasn't poo.
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:20 am
by ktaylor
^_^ Just as i thought just being paranoid.

:)