Edward wrote::bad:
Try it. You'll like it





Edward wrote::oops:
Maybe I already have ...




Lisa wrote:ugh, trainstry spending 4 hours a day on one. In summer at 43C with no air conditioning. Our network is called City Rail, but you can probably figure out from that name what vernacular we call it by ... replace the C with Sh
Old steam trains are cool though. We have one, the 3801, that does weekend trips up the mountains. You can hear it's whistle for miles so I always take my dogs for a walk up to the tracks to wave at the people.



:rockon[img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/pa[url=http://www.mysmiley.net][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0048.gif[/img]rty0033.gif[/img][/url]: [img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile[url=http://www.mysmiley.net][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0044.gif[/img]/party/party0047.gif[/img][/url]



Lisa wrote:Edward wrote::oops:
Maybe I already have ...
Well, judging by the smileys you added, you obviously haven't licked a good one then
There's no rule says you can't try again ......
Ha Ha Hardi Ha
, Lets throw rocks @ city pipple


)



Oh, and Tasmanians....but they all have two heads and are distant cousins




Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 277 guests