Jacki wrote:and I LOVE Bouviers...I've never been around one, but I think they're beautiful.
Bouviers are great! If you are ever in Indiana, you can come meet mine. LOL. I will admit, she doesnt have the temperment of a Bouvier (according to the breed standards) but I actually am glad she doesnt. She lacks in the courage department, but she has come a long ways since I have gotten her.
Jacki wrote:Ti is the first Dobe i've ever had and I wouldn't trade him for the world...he's so easy going, smart, and lovable. I took him to the vet clinic a friend of mine works at last week to meet a dog I was thinking about adopting and I walked in the door and a little girl...maybe 5 yrs old, looks at her mom and goes "Mommy, there's a mean dog!" Argh, I wanted to scream! I should have made him wear his delta society vest or something. haha
Just to add, Dobes are also very, very loyal dogs. My next large breed dog will be a dobe.








Its was as cold as charaty
Made the shingle feet curl up ...they hate the cold heheh ...wow if it hits 5 degree,s my thongs will crack ...Lotsa snails are out mmmmmmmmmmm
awwwww



