Postby Lucifer_Spades » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 am
NomadOfTheHills wrote:Lucifer_Spades wrote:I just have the urge to start singing Bad Bad Leroy Brown....Dang now it's stuck in my head.

Badder than old King Kong? Meaner than a junk yard dog?
Exactly. Of course now I can't even see this thread with out the lyrics breezing through my head.
It's a good song but too catchy for my continued sanity.
At least it's not "Rhinestone Cowboy" I worked at a place where everyone would get that stuck in their head at least once a shift it was almost eerie.
Dang it!
*Slinks away "Like a rhinestone cowboy..."*
~*Luce*~
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)
0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)
1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")