Postby Lucifer_Spades » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am
Simon is still not home yet, I have some flyers printed up and already dropped one off at the local Kwik Trip, the rest will be hitting light posts everywhere tomorrow. I also went up and down the streets around my house knocking on doors asking if people had seen him, no one has.
He does have a harness with a rabies tag with my vets # and another tag that has the chip company's # and his ID on it.
I used to have a, pure black cat named Oliver who got out of the people's house, who were watching him for me, I never saw him again. That's why I got these two chipped, even if he gets hit, they scan the corpses so the owners can be informed.
~*Luce*~
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)
0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)
1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")