I Built a Gazebo!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

I Built a Gazebo!

Postby mom22wins » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:01 pm

I posted these pic's on another thread but in case you missed it...

Here is the gazebo I made for Sammy. I took an old bird feeder and glued flowers and sphagnum moss to it. Then I took some sytrofoam background that I didn't use and pushed the gazebo into it as a base.

Image
Image
Image

I just love that Bluey's are so easy. I can't think of any other pet that I could decorate their habitat so pretty without worrying about them and the materials, etc.
eloc
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby eloc » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:15 pm

You are very creative!! Looks great.
User avatar
Jenn
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
Country:
Location: CT

Postby Jenn » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:17 pm

I love it! Of course now I want to see a picture with Sammy in it!
1.0 Northerns Christopher

:blueyprint:
User avatar
Arkangel
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:51 am
Country:
Location: Jersey Devil Pinelands

Postby Arkangel » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm

Awww!! Now build me one for my backyard! :mrgreen:
Kristine
Bluebird Acres Farm
Barnyard Banter and Rocket Science blog

Artemis on MySpace


When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.
Cree Prophecy.
User avatar
mewzic-7123
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 pm
Country:
Location: B.C Canada

Postby mewzic-7123 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:42 pm

thats amazing! very creative indeed, how'd it look before?
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:27 pm

You are very creative!! Looks great.
Thanks! 8)
love it! Of course now I want to see a picture with Sammy in it!
I'm working on that, Jenn! She was asleep under the carefresh inside the gazebo when I left for work tonight. Hopefully I'll catch her waking up in the morning and snag a pic!
Awww!! Now build me one for my backyard!
lol :lol:

thats amazing! very creative indeed, how'd it look before?


The bird feeder or the enclosure? I'll see if I can dig up some old pic's of the bird feeder. :wink:
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda
Posts: 5015
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:03 am
Country:

Postby KyleWeiss » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 pm

Well, it looks good, but if I know skinks, your little one is eventually going to totally knock that thing over trying to go UNDER it... Just wait. :cool:

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 am

I was thinking that too, Kyle. :lol: She climbs all over everything and tries to go under everything but her water bowl. Her water bowl is like HEAVY. lol Good thing or I'd have one wet habitat... :doh:
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 pm

That looks awesome!
Great work, thanks for sharing.. AGAIN :lol:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 198 guests