Waiting

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
eloc
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Waiting

Postby eloc » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm

Just recieved a PM from Zach that our little Kona was shipped. I can't believe how nervous I am for her. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. We have her home already and waiting for her.
It's going to a be a loooong night!


Image
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:43 pm

I know the feeling.. try morphine.

I love your enclosure! What is that basking ramp made out of? If it's stonish or tile-ish, you may not even need the tile. It's rad either way though! Congrats, and keep us informed..

and of course- PICTURES!
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:03 am

Lol I know how u feel! :lol:

Love the enclosure though! :)

And make sure that you take heaps of pictures once your little guy arrives!! :thumbs:

:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:32 am

:clap:

Love the enclosure. Home made?

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
eloc
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby eloc » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 am

Yep, the enclosure is homemade. My dad made it and my son Cole "helped".

Yes, the basking ramp is stone. We found it at a pet store because I started back at work (I'm a teacher) and had no time to make my own.

Hopefully the UPS man will be here in a couple hours so our blood pressures can all resume to a normal level.

Wish I would have had some morphine....that would have been nice!

I'll post pictures when she arrives!
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:42 am

With a name like Kona, you might need to have a luau when she arrives.
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:49 am

Let us know when she gets there! Don't be surprised if she's a little huffy.


Love the enclosure! I wish I was that talented. I had to pay for mine and it looks alot like yours! lol :lol:
User avatar
Marie
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:42 am
Country:
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Marie » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:06 am

Is she there yet? :hyper:

Did I ask you yet where you are located in WI?
1.2.0 Irian Jayas - "Gargamel", "Gloria" aka "Lil Thang"
0.0.1 Tanimbar - "Pandora"
RIP "Popsicle"

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 270 guests