In or Out

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
JWSR
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm
Country:
Location: Henderson, Kentucky

In or Out

Postby JWSR » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:05 am

Under supervision, I let Bindi crawl out of his cage several times a day so he can stroll back and forth down the table edge. Usually, when he's ready, he'll just crawl back inside. This time he got up into this position and just stayed there staring at me, like he couldn't make up his mind. It was a good 4 minutes before he decided to go in. Maybe he was waiting for me to get the camera?! :notsure:
Image
Image
User avatar
Jenn
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
Country:
Location: CT

Postby Jenn » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:24 am

:rofl: He was probably just making sure nothing good was going to happen before he went in.
1.0 Northerns Christopher

:blueyprint:
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:59 pm

:rofl:

Yeah my blueys do that to!
They would be doing something and suddenly stop for a
few minutes and then continue what they were doing. Lol :lol:
Cute pictures!


:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Tattoo
BT Beldam
BT Beldam
Posts: 6669
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
Country:
Location: Vermont, USA

Postby Tattoo » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:24 pm

JWSR ... I believe he was waiting for you to fluff up his bedding and leave a mint on his pillow. You know ... the four star viv treatment. :bow1: :rofl:
The Crone ∞

1.0 Northern BTS - Tattoo
0.1 Indonesian BTS - Annubis
0.0.1 Silver Tanimbar - Mantic
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:23 pm

looks like he was waiting for a boost. he is very handsome.
Pippi
JWSR
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm
Country:
Location: Henderson, Kentucky

Postby JWSR » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 pm

Tattoo, That's probably it! I need to get with the program! :D

Funda, I know what you mean. I could consider it a "Eugene moment." :lol:

Thanks everyone.
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:12 am

Mine has that vague, "what was I doing" look from time to time
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:58 am

Excellent! I love it that you let him out so much...

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:37 pm

Great posing. He was definately just waiting for the camera. Unlike mine though he obviously didn't move just as you got it. Pryce does the pause all the time, especially when getting out of his tank. I open the door and he climbs halfway onto my hand, then just sit there for 5 minutes or until I pick him up myself. Other times my 3 will pose for something, then as soon as I get the camera, they move. I love his face in the second picture ^.^

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 359 guests