Bookcase enclosure plans

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:23 pm

Jenn, I've been saying that for years! :lol: Oh! By the way, did you get my order??

russman! :wink: What are the measurements of your enclosure again?
User avatar
Jenn
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
Country:
Location: CT

Postby Jenn » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:13 pm

I did get your order. I sent you an email back this morning.
1.0 Northerns Christopher

:blueyprint:
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:02 pm

mom22wins wrote:Jenn, I've been saying that for years! :lol: Oh! By the way, did you get my order??

russman! :wink: What are the measurements of your enclosure again?


I PMed you!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:17 pm

All these secret PM's!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 pm

:lol: It's so nice that I'm making friends here... :cloud9:
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

forum friends

Postby aggiegirl » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:06 am

Yes, Pele' often complains that I spend so much time with friends on the forum that I ignore him! That is when you are glad to own a lap lizard. He snoozes on my lap while I type. Of course then I have to keep typing so that I don't disturb his siesta. What a fun, viscous cycle. And, you are right. It is so nice to have friends on this forum!!!! The people are fun and the advice is amazing! 8)
User avatar
bluetonguemad
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:26 pm
Country:
Location: New Zealand, windy wellington

Postby bluetonguemad » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:34 pm

i agree wih all of that aggiegirl and mom22wins, its sad i no, cause most of you live overseas lol so ill never get to meet any of you, but i hope one day to at least meet one of you
"whats that little voice? you want to jump?"ÿes matt i want to jump""jump where voice?""right into your pocket of magical dreams":P

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 224 guests