Found a BTS toy!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

finally

Postby aggiegirl » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:56 am

I finally got the video to play! That looks like a bluey with rigor mortus (sp?) setting in. Very creepy. But I so would have bought it too! I have never found anything bluey at a garage sale!
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

fess up Zach

Postby aggiegirl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:48 am

So is this a "trick" or not? I finally got it to load but only got to see it once. I did see the image title though.
I actually found an ad in a reptile magazine for things from Australia. In the ad, there are some shiny, shalacked(sp?) crocodile replicas. Oh, I hope they are replicas only. Don't know if they have blueys, but it is worth a check. Their web address is reptilesdownunderinternational.com. I tried to see if they had anything bluey but I haven't bothered to email them yet.
User avatar
PICJESS
Chunka Burnin Love
Chunka Burnin Love
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm
Country:
Location: Seffner, FL
Contact:

Postby PICJESS » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Hey! Did Sunny just come out of one of Jenn's sleeping bags?? My Mr. Booger does the same thing after he's been in there a few minutes, here he is in almost the same position....LOL and he happens o be an indo as well :)
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
Jess
2 Gigas : Mr. Booger and Chunka
2 Cats : Storm and Cali
1 Mutt : Jetta (black pointer mix)
1 husband : Rock <3
1 baby girl : Daisy <3
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Thats awesome!
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:45 pm

I thought I would see what Tybo could do.. here's my results:

First, he hung from my finger:
Image

Then he let me pick him up:

Image

Then he sat like a puppy in my palm.. haha hilarious!


Image
Lounge Lizard!
Image
Image
User avatar
LittleFoot
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Country:
Location: NE Pennsy

Postby LittleFoot » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:31 pm

great pics of booger and tybo, lounge lizards lol 8)
Pippi
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

I think we need to plan the first annual bluey olympics

Postby aggiegirl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 pm

Looks like we need to plan either a talent contest or bluey olympics. Looks like I need to order sleeping bags from Jenn too.
Darned video. Still can't get it to play again. Zach, it is so uncool to prey on us gullible newbies!!!! :ahahah:
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:24 am

I LOVE this pic's! :D
User avatar
Brainerror
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:29 am
Country:
Location: bristol,UK
Contact:

Postby Brainerror » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 am

wish lilly would sit that still..she moves way too much
~*~*Pretty girls make Graves*~*~

+ 0.33.0 Indian stick insects
+ 0.1.0 Olive millipede - Itchy
+ 0.0.1 Maclays Spectre - Foo foo
+ 1.0.0 grey masked rat - Sniff
+ 1.0.0 dark hooded rex rat - Bob
+ 0.0.1 Syrian hamster - Reaper
+ 0.0.2 Abysinian guinea pigs - Granny&Chewie
+ 0.0.1 Aby/Himalayan cross gp - Pippin
+ 0.0.1 Merauke BTS - Lilly
+ 1.0.0 partner in crime - wastedindustry
User avatar
PICJESS
Chunka Burnin Love
Chunka Burnin Love
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm
Country:
Location: Seffner, FL
Contact:

Postby PICJESS » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:21 pm

Holey Moley! Tybo looks so darned cute in those pics! Too bad he can't stay just that size forever....
Jess

2 Gigas : Mr. Booger and Chunka

2 Cats : Storm and Cali

1 Mutt : Jetta (black pointer mix)

1 husband : Rock <3

1 baby girl : Daisy <3
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Funda » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:48 pm

That is so cool! :lol:



:blueyprint: f.C
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Re: I think we need to plan the first annual bluey olympics

Postby Zach » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:27 am

aggiegirl wrote:Looks like we need to plan either a talent contest or bluey olympics. Looks like I need to order sleeping bags from Jenn too.
Darned video. Still can't get it to play again. Zach, it is so uncool to prey on us gullible newbies!!!! :ahahah:



:lol:


Russ, those are great shots!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
russman
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Country:
Location: Russell, PA USA

Postby russman » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:11 am

Thanks, yo!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:49 pm

:gangsta:

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 172 guests