Yere the Gun Barrel Hwy is insane ..I lost her again @ cactus beach , ya turn right off the nullabour at the nundru primary school .She shot of the back after rabbits , slipped her collar off after jumping outa the ute..Mate ive bogged a car to the door Handles in like baby poo mud ..and walked 3 days ..

got black water fever . scooping dead birds and sheep out of a water trough ..The place is called you & me

..... out of Sandstone.. Ghost towns , I was thinking off eating Allan if te Army hadnt found us ..When your in the out back any sighn of rain you move un hitch tralers..As roads that were desert turn into a river in 20 minutes .Ya might know up the kimberleys or the fitzroy its in drought or flooding

.
Arh some crazy things happen in the outback -People shooting there car cause it wont start ...sheesh real nutters - I fit in well HAHAHA
Have a go at this cyclone flatten road sighns -Washed cattle 50 miles out to sea when it rained
Nice to catch a gold thief -Safe gun handling

love it but Tattoo