i know, O.T, but just look (act interested!)
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
NomadOfTheHills
- The Scout

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:07 pm
- Country:
- Chase
- Suave Sage

- Posts: 819
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:22 pm
- Country:
- Lucifer_Spades
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 1407
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: Body and Heart-Colorado Soul-OZ
Chase wrote:NomadOfTheHills wrote:I always thought other pets tended to be acceptable OT threads. When did that change?
Since the new regime took over.
Appearently it's not too much of a problem as this thread (and Matt's other thread) has not been locked and I know Zach has been told about it.
~*Luce*~
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)
0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)
1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)
0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)
1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")
- Chase
- Suave Sage

- Posts: 819
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:22 pm
- Country:
- Lucifer_Spades
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 1407
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: Body and Heart-Colorado Soul-OZ
Chase wrote:No offense to zach(actually yes, offense to zach), but he is notoriously bad about enforcing off topic rules. He had to hire Kyle to be a watchdog.
This is Zach >"Oh, cmon guys, just stop it"
Everyone is always so hard on Zach, I mean really he's human too, err I guess a cicada is an insect (even a great one) but still they buzz real loud right, it could scare some people into good behavior but I suppose most just ignore it.
A constant barrage of puns ala Kyle will make most people sit up and laugh, err...uh...yeah guess that don't work so well either.
Hey why don't we all just ignore OT Threads, oh wait tried that one right...Uh guess I'm out of ideas, NEXT!
Don't mind me I'm in a weird mood, again.
~*Luce*~
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)
0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)
1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)
0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)
1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")
-
KyleWeiss
- Minister of Propaganda

- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:03 am
- Country:
- Chase
- Suave Sage

- Posts: 819
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:22 pm
- Country:
- bluetonguemad
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:26 pm
- Country:
- Location: New Zealand, windy wellington
or force under pain of torture, man, it takes me just over an hour to do my snake neckeds tank, and thats with cleaning the rocks and changing the water and possibly cleaning the filter if it needs it
"whats that little voice? you want to jump?"ÿes matt i want to jump""jump where voice?""right into your pocket of magical dreams":P
-
KyleWeiss
- Minister of Propaganda

- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:03 am
- Country:
Chase wrote:KyleWeiss wrote:Chase wrote: He had to hire Kyle to be a watchdog.
Arf? Where's my money?
KW
Hmm hire, bad word....Ask...?
I knew I shouldn't have signed that contract...
KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
-
Tiffany
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:52 pm
- Country:
- Location: Orlando Florida
bluetonguemad wrote:or force under pain of torture, man, it takes me just over an hour to do my snake neckeds tank, and thats with cleaning the rocks and changing the water and possibly cleaning the filter if it needs it
You are doing something wrong! LOL Get a python...not the snake, a vacumm that drains the tank, only drain about 1/2 the tank a week, and rinse the filter media. Other then that leave it alone...it will get nasty but then the good bacteria will build up and eat the bad stuff! I have a tank I have never cleaned all the way...been up more then a year. Just like fish tanks the water needs to cycle and build up the good stuff, can take a week or up to 6 weeks to do so....fight the urge to clean it, it will get better.
- Kioka
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
Haha. I don't even use a python for my aquariums.... I have a mad scientist's mind and designed automatic water changer that run on a timer. However I haven't done it on a large scale beyond 20G though.
Anyway, why not make an Off-Topic forum? Every other forum has one...
I can't say much about turtles, the only ones I am interested in are small tortoises like the Russian or Greek and the Fly River Turtle.
Anyway, why not make an Off-Topic forum? Every other forum has one...
I can't say much about turtles, the only ones I am interested in are small tortoises like the Russian or Greek and the Fly River Turtle.
I have been denied of reptiles for 20 years, and I am busting out of the Parental Asylum!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 207 guests

"Oh, cmon guys, just stop it"
