quick she's not looking
a fast wriggle
free!!!!!!
pink suits me
arnt i pretty?















What a patient skink you have.......and way to much free time! 



Brigget wrote:I dont know if you guys will knoe what i'm talking about but here we a red hat society for older women and they dress in all purple with red hats, they come in the restaurant alot and that last pic reminds me of those women.




Tattoo wrote:Brigget wrote:I dont know if you guys will knoe what i'm talking about but here we a red hat society for older women and they dress in all purple with red hats, they come in the restaurant alot and that last pic reminds me of those women.
Oh yes I have heard of them. Jeez ... let's not tell poor Loki they were the inspiration for his fashion show!![]()
Gloom ... this has to be one of the best threads in the history of the forum!![]()

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 519 guests